What's new

New Tatuaje Series P

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interesting. I liked the first one ... lol. I'll definately give these a try, and you're absolutely right about the extra humi time I'm sure.

On that subject, have any of you smoked an Ambos Mundos from the original release period recently? They age really well :ccowboy:

No, the AM's I have are a fairly new purchase so I can't speak from any experience with them with age... But most Tat's seem to really improve with some time... I have lots of Tat's so I will certainly get to smoke em with age as time goes by ! Current fav "cheap" Tat would be the ELO6, mighty tasty smoke even ROTT....I probably will regret not ordering more, but I'm really stocked up on everything right now!!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
These are now my new hand me outs.

Good smokes at a good price, not overpowering. I'm using these to solve my "situation".

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had one of the short robustos. Pretty good reminded me of the first release. Had a nice heavy finish. Good value everyday cigar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to all this so in regards to the old vs. new P series, is there a different band?
The wrappers are different. They added one different size I think? Bands are the same. Old boxes were 25 to a box new boxes are 20 to a box.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Lit a short robust a night ago and it just didn't do it for me like a few others in the bundle did, ended up pitching it halfway. The next day I picked it up from the lawn and tore it open like I usually do with discards and to my surprise there was no long filler nor was there any medium filler.

All of the tobacco was chopped as small as you would find in a cigarette. The binder and wrapper were as to be expected but I thought the filler was a 60-40 long to medium ratio. Now unless I picked up something else (doubtful) I'm stymied. Think I'll be performing surgery on one tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've smoked a few of these recently and really enjoyed it. I don't really have the developed taste that the others here do, but I do know I liked both. I'll definitely buy more.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I enjoyed the original series P... recommend a punch cut to prevent any issues with the short filler. I just purchased another box... thank you for the reminder/post.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I dont know, the jurts still out for me. I had one that I liked and one that I just didnt. So I dont know. I may just stick with the reds and browns, yeah theyre more money but I also havent had one I didnt like.

cigarhombre

Broadleaf addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
......Victorias & Angeles...yummmmmmm!!!!

still haven't had the new P; liked the old ones, just burned funny sometimes. my local still has the old ones out, people don't buy em really. I doubt they'll make the switch til they are all sold. gonna be a while