What's new

New to BOTL, avid Cuban Cigar smoker, looking for a good forum.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi to everyone, my name is Brendan (Bster), some of you may remember me from FoH (am no longer active on the forum after about 1500 posts).
A big Hello to the members, I hope I can contribute some decent posts, reviews etc & look forward to meeting other members. Am 51, only been smoking Cigars since 2010, though I really stocked a good collection (despite being robbed of almost $15k of my stock in 2018), I'm comfortable that I won't need to buy any more, just enjoy my stock as it ages gracefully. Look forward to getting through some of the forums. Cheers everyone!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome Bster, to answer Chuck's question ......Some guy with a Van......

also a heads up just incase the rules say we can't talk about sources for Cubans on this forum but everything else is fair game.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0

also a heads up just incase the rules say we can't talk about sources for Cubans on this forum but everything else is fair game.
Except politics and pandemics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0

This is BOTL. Cubans are fair game for discussion. The only thing we can’t do is talk about vendors/sources here.

Nobody’s gonna be bothered if you mention Partagas in the main forum on this board. :)

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Except politics and pandemics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And cops... cant mention acts of racist cops or else the delete button gets hit

I do wanna know who took 15k of smokes tho

A deep grave would be dug for such actions

Maybe even hire a few hungry hogs

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't been here long myself but I should probably make myself useful and say hello. BTW I hope that unmentionable snack food isn't SPAM, because I really do like it.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Haven't been here long myself but I should probably make myself useful and say hello. BTW I hope that unmentionable snack food isn't SPAM, because I really do like it.
I'll second that...it's especially good when you throw a few slices in the smoker. After a few beers...man that's some good eating.

Also...welcome from Texas!