What's new

New to BOTL from Texas!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol, i freaking love that place! Its pretty much the only b&m I go to now.. great selection, knowledgeable staff, and being a TAA, there's always some goodies I can only get there.. hard to get out without spending all my money! Lol
Shoot me a msg next time you make it over, we'll have to grab a smoke!
Yes sir I certainly will. I don’t know anyone down that way that enjoys cigars so would be great to have a smoke with someone. Can you tell me anything about that lounge? They would have let me see it but I guess it was full that day.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Yes sir I certainly will. I don’t know anyone down that way that enjoys cigars so would be great to have a smoke with someone. Can you tell me anything about that lounge? They would have let me see it but I guess it was full that day.
I haven't been in the member side, but the store side is just a few chairs, a few tables, and a big patio area out back... Nothing too fancy, but still nice and comfy..

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes sir the place looked awesome and both employees were excellent. Very patient with me. I was like a kid in a candy store! So many options. Spent a few hundred in there very quickly and less than 20 smokes to show for it! Lol I wish I had time to smoke there last time but hopefully will be back that way soon.