What's new

New to BOTL from Wilmington DE

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all, my name is Douglas. I had my fist cigar almost twenty years ago, but have been consistently pursing the cigar life for the last two years. I hope to learn a lot and meet interesting people. My favorite cigars are My Fathers, Lisa Pravadas, Arturo Fuentes, CAO. I have always smoked the same cigars, but have recently been branching out to explore just how many great sticks are out there. Looking forward to new suggestions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the forum Douglas! I'm John, nice to meet you. Lots of knowledgeable people here that I'm sure will turn you on to some new sticks!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello, brother. Welcome from Southern MD. You have some real nice cigar shops in DE. The wife and I spend a couple weeks a year in DE, mainly Rehoboth and Bethany beaches. Off the top of my head I can't remember the name of the shops but, they used to be managed by Gary Griffeth. For a couple years he was the hottest blender in the industry. Anyway, there are some very knowlegable brothers and sisters on here so I don't think you will have a problem getting information.
Good luck!