What's new

new to botl going to myrtle beach anywhere i should go?

rlavoie910

gran habano
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys,

Provided spirit airlines pays their pilots i will be flying to myrtle on saturday, if not i will be driving down sunday. At any rate, is there any B&M's in the area i should check out or cigar bars i should hang out in i will be down for a week.

Thanks in advance

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
There are several down there:

google maps and enter: Cigar Cigarette & Tobacco Dealers near Myrtle Beach, SC

Tinderbox was nice to grab a smoke and walk around Broadway at the Beach, then head across the street racing go-carts at the NASCAR park.

rlavoie910

gran habano
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
wow lot of guys in cali on here, looks like i know where my next trip is going to be!!!..

Craig mac is tinderbox at broadway at the beach, because i have been to broadway at the beach but not in a few years(im just a young guy). How is the blarney stone pub and cigar bar should i avoid or give it a whack.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
look for nick's cigar world, nice B&M, great selection. i think its on 17 business, but might be up in north myrtle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Four Seasons Country/Nature's Air Conditioned City
This place...

http://www.lowcountrypipeandcigar.com/

Located just across the ICW off of Rt. 17 between North Myrtle Beach and Little River. Best shop on the Grand Strand in my opinion. Nick's isn't bad either. The Tinderbox shops are WAY overpriced and don't have as big of a selection as Low Country or Nick's. East End Cigars has several "house brands" that they roll...some are good, some not so good.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
On a rainy day at N. Myrtle we headed over to Nick's Cigar World. That is where I had my first Tatuaje Regios. Great cigar, and the Budweiser on tap was free. I usually don't drink Bud, but as my relatives in Germany said, the best beer is free beer.

Their prices were very reasonable, possible due to lower tax rate in SC (compared to NJ), both my brother in law and myself cam home with as many cigars as we left with.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nick's is great. Good selection. Good prices. Very helpful staff. Smoking area and free beer. Hard to beat for a tourist location.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

rlavoie910

gran habano
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you all,
I am sitting in the airport drinking beer and waiting for my flight now, sounds like nicks is the place to be, i might open and close that place everyday if they offer free budweiser.

you guys are all awsome thanks for the hospitality!!

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Thank you all,
I am sitting in the airport drinking beer and waiting for my flight now, sounds like nicks is the place to be, i might open and close that place everyday if they offer free budweiser.

you guys are all awesome thanks for the hospitality!!
Have a great trip and do post a pic of you at Nicks enjoying a stick!

rlavoie910

gran habano
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
well im back after a week for smoking cigars and drinking heavily, i know its not nicks but its at the blarney stone enjoying a gran habano and crushing my way through $1.50 drafts....about 60 bucks worth anyways