What's new

New to BOTL

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Hello everyone!!! I'm obviously new to BOTL and i'm also new to cigar smoking. I started this past May as i was introduced to it by a friend and now i'm hooked. I'm from New York City and looking to make some friends in the area to go out and smoke with. My collection is only about 60 random cigars but i'm trying to control myslef. Right now i'm tasting away at as many different cigars as I can. :grin:

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Welcome aboard. Just know that you are now subject to having to eat "Wish Sandwiches" for lunch.

What is a "Wish Sandwich" you ask...

It is when you take two (2) slices of bread, apply mayonaise, mustard or your condiment of choice on it, slap them together and head off to work. If you are caught eating this faire, by a co-worker and they ask or give the puzzled look, you retort to them "man, I was in such a rush this morning, I forgot to add meat!"

In reality, you are "Wishing" you had meat. But, no, you spent your lunch money on a Pepin, an Ashton or some other smoke you just had to have!

ezrider

ezrider
Rating - 97.1%
43   1   0
aahhh little grasshopper, you must be patient ,,, or you will end up like the rest of us PPPOOOOORRRR....BBUUUHHHHAHA!!!!!!

Really welcome and enjoy this place that is called BOTL, bit really its a band of brothers... tell us what you need and Tubaman
and CWS will fill your desires LOL..

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome aboard ... :waving:

Don't think we need an excorcist here, but you might if you visit the devil site.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
howdy!!

had to go back and take a second look at your avatar,,, at first glance i thought it was the candyman from chitty chitty bang bang, "lollypops!" i was wrong.