What's new

New to BOTL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New member to BOTL and also a new cigar smoker, I would say. I started smoking cigars after I quit smoking ciggs when my daughter was born 6 months ago. I instantly took a liking to them and really enjoy collecting and enjoying fine cigars. I already have a pretty extensive collection (about 125 sticks) and would like to add to it when possible. Not sure if I should be smoking as much, as I am purchasing (which I'm not right now due to cold weather in the Philly area). But I really enjoy my new "obsession", including reading and learning about cigars.

Favorite cigar - Liga 9 absolutely my favorite

Looking forward to being a member of the BOTL!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome. and Its always best to smoke less then you buy.... atleast for me anyhow! lol

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
You've some fine taste. The 9 is the best, unless you're in the mood for a 52, and all of this if a UF 4 is out of reach.

Welcome from Tennessee.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Another welcome from Orlando! This really is a great site and a great group of guys (and gals from what I've heard...) based on my limited experience thus far.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
:welcome: from sunny Minnesota :waving:

Sounds like you're already well on your way to building a nice collection. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Welcome to the hobby, and congrats on the baby (I have my first on the way in 2+ months too). Where in the Philly area are you? I live in Northern Jersey now, but grew up in central Jersey. Ever been to Holt's in NE Philly or in Center City - great spot.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been to a holt's before I was serious about smoking cigars. But that had to be 8 years ago. Im in the suburbs, Delco to be exact. But always say Philly as a general location.