What's new

New to BOTL

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all, I'm new to BOTL but not new to cigars or forums. Just joining my BOTL that are looking to this place as a new home. I was around for the Club Stogie transition, if that's any indicator of not only my age but how long I've been a cigar fan. I took a break from the hobby when my twin sons were born 9 years ago. Only had the occasional cigar, and definitely had to stop buying them (babies are expensive!). Now I'm in a better place financially and have started falling down the slope again. I have two winadors now, and intend on converting a coat closet into a humidor.
My favorite cigars tend to be Nicaraguan blends. I prefer 54 or smaller ring gauge, but a 6x60 isn't out of the question if I have a lot of time. Some of my favorite sticks - Oliva Serie V, Dunbarton Mi Querida, Undercrown Maduro, La Imperiosa, New World Puro Especial, DPG Cuban Classic.
About me - I'm a nerd. The head nerd for the public school system where I live - i.e. technology director. I manage the network, servers, computers, chromebooks, copiers, access control doors, thermostats, etc etc.

Look forward to meeting new folks here!