What's new

New to the board! (Jay Hemingway)

Jay Hemingway

i know because of KRS1
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hello BOTL's ,
my name is jay and i go by jay hemingway.i just turned 28 on june 3rd.
i have been smoking cigars for around 3 years now and i am obsessed. i used to work for davidoff, i have them to blame for pushing me over the ledge. i produced davidoff's graphics for trade shows, exhibits and promotions. it was alot of fun to see products before they came out. lol
i have been a DJ for ten years. i spin jungle/D&B which is a form of urban electronic music. i have a small studio at my place were i have began producing music using reason 3.0, cubase, cool edit pro, kontact 2 and a few other virtual instruments, as well as midi controlers. i can give Dj lessons, so if you are in the central new jersey area, hit me up! (will work for habanos!)
i am into imports and currently drive an 02 subaru WRX. i have been married for almost a year and have one child = a mini piebald daschund named "sabrett". he is a handfull but the coolest friend i have.
some of you may know me or have seen me around. i am currently a member of 9 cigar boards (yea i gets around).. International Cigar Club, Friends of Habanos, Club Stogie, Vintage Cigar Club, Cigar Aficionado, Habano Cigar Forum, Cigar Live, Online Humidor and now here.
i have plenty of positive trader feedback especially at CS and ICC. i have done hundreds of PIFS,trades,MAW's,sales etc. and take trust, honesty and being a BOTL very serious. but that's about it as far as serious is concerned, i am usually playing around and enjoying life.
now that you all know more than you probably cared to know, i am happy to be here and thank the folks who run this place for allowing BOTL's to gather and discuss our hobby/obsession.

see ya around.:assaultri
jay hemingway

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Welcome aboard, Jay!

I am not a DJ, but I do dabble in music production side of things--but I'm more of a hardware kinda guy and not really into software (although I do think I'll be buying LOGIC in the near future, for recording purposes). I run a bunch a typical home studio stuff: MPC 1000, Yamaha MM6, KORG R3, KRK Rokit monitors, Mackie mixed, Presonus Firebox...oh and a Stanton turntable and a Vestax mixer for sampling into the MPC.

Anyways, welcome to BOTL!

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Welcome to the club. You will of course have to rescind, reject, and refuse all other cigar forums to participate. =0)