What's new

new to the brotherhood

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
Hey guys guess i better do the whole intro thing before i post anywhere else on the site :eyebrow:

Well to start off i am 21 year old college student @ the University of Maryland, i am studying mechanical engineering with a minor in project management. I love Ocean fishing, sports, beer pong :headroll: , cars and high end audio/video equipment almost as much as i enjoy smoking. I have been in a serious relationship for almost three years (03/04/2005) with a gorgeous woman i love very much, who doesn't mind my "smelly habit" *as she puts it :blushlove

I have been smoking for about 3 years now thanks to my father, who let me in his walkin for the first time on my 18th birthday gave me a humidor and told me to fill it up. God i wish i knew a little more before i picked because i would have made some better choices :headroll: Still i like to think i have a nice collection for someone my age, somewhere around 1k sticks (i will post some pictures once i figure out how)

I am looking to get some great information from some of the very knowledgeable brothers on the site and possible meet a few friends in the DC/Baltimore/Annapolis Area to Herf with (Unfortunately my apartment has a smoking ban in the lease, and my mother wont let my father and i smoke in the house :crying: ) I will also be looking to do a few trades/purchases etc... once i have a little more credit

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro and i hope to meet some of you in the near future !

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I am looking to get some great information from some of the very knowledgeable brothers on the site and possible meet a few friends in the DC/Baltimore/Annapolis Area to Herf with (Unfortunately my apartment has a smoking ban in the lease, and my mother wont let me father and i smoke in the house :crying: )
Welcome to BOTL! Since you're in Maryland, you should check out this thread:

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=17901

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Great intro, Welcome aboard. Do you play Beer Pong or Beruit? new thread coming on this subject.

Hey guys guess i better do the whole intro thing before i post anywhere else on the site :eyebrow: ..snip...

...snip... I will also be looking to do a few trades/purchases etc... once i have a little more credit

!
Both good thoughts..It's like he's been reading from the wings fo a while now.

try out this thread to get started with you trader rating. http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=4757

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
Welcome to BOTL!

What's in your audio set up?
i have a lexicon mc12 preamp, theta dreadnaught 2 amp, denon 3930 dvd player, infinity prelude mts center, lowers and subs, infinity interlude 10 rears, ps3 and 360 of course, and don't even get me started on my cables lol.... as for video i just purchased one of those panny 58" 1080p plasmas