What's new

New to the Cigar Sceen, Someone help me! lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do thank you all so much for the great advise. I just went to a local cigar shop and got a COA Sumba cigar. i have not had a chance to try it yet. I blieve i got the recommendation from someone in here. I am afraid to buy cigars online until i know if i like them. I havn't yet found a site that will let me order 10 different cigars. if any of you know of a site, let me know. My local cigar shop is very tiny and does not have much to offer. I also want to appologize, i did not realize that "Famous" was a sponser. I want to thank you all again for all the help and advise. By the way, MichiganM, your right, i love pizza, but hate salmon, hahaha. Have a great day, and i'll check back here frequently for more advice!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I do thank you all so much for the great advise. I just went to a local cigar shop and got a COA Sumba cigar. i have not had a chance to try it yet. I blieve i got the recommendation from someone in here. I am afraid to buy cigars online until i know if i like them. I havn't yet found a site that will let me order 10 different cigars. if any of you know of a site, let me know. My local cigar shop is very tiny and does not have much to offer. I also want to appologize, i did not realize that "Famous" was a sponser. I want to thank you all again for all the help and advise. By the way, MichiganM, your right, i love pizza, but hate salmon, hahaha. Have a great day, and i'll check back here frequently for more advice!
Maybe a CAO Samba. :applause: Very nice cigar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you again to everyone for your help. I will try all the cigars you've recommended..........now i just need time and money, hahaha. Does anyone else have any other usefull tips or secrets to help me out? Let me know.
Thanks,
Dave

Aberlour

Another wee dram, please.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've enjoyed the JR Ultimates in EMS, but not Maduro . . . very good smoke for the money. You might look at the Hoyo Dark Sumatras if you like a full body smoke at a good price, but I wouldn't consider it sweet.

Oh, and welcome from another newbie.