What's new

New to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hello all. I am new and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a police lieutenant from the Shenandoah Valley in beautiful Virginia. Only been smoking for a year or so but I've really taken to the daily routine and find it very relaxing. Always glad to hear from others to discuss cigars. Hope you all are well.

Frost

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Welcome from Fort Wayne, Indiana. The craziest story of my life was from the Shenandoah mountains as a kid. I look forward to visiting again someday.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Welcome from Ohio! Grew up in VA and went to school there it sure Iis beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
After a couple of months on here, you will need a cooler, kitty litter, and add a room to your house, for all of the sticks you will add to your stash. In 30 days you will be exposed to the newbie trade, and the Marketplace opens up, CAS will set in and it is all downhill from there! I have been on here since November and have increased my humidor twice now, I started with a tupperdor, then went to a coolerador (28 quart) now I have a 50 quart and it is almost full. I have a 120 quart on the sideline for the next step. I also have the plans to build a humidor 24" wide X 36" tall and 16" deep. I am also on a buying freeze and my stash seems to be multiplying while I am away at work!
Everone tried to warn me, and I said nooooo it won't happen that fast, now I am on the floor laughing, because you can't seem to stop it! Start studying the STORAGE forum, and decide how you want to proceed, just FYI, because it is coming.