What's new

New to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Welcome from SE Missouri. That's a good looking humidor you've got there, shame you'll likely outgrow it in short order around here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a couple of months on here, you will need a cooler, kitty litter, and add a room to your house, for all of the sticks you will add to your stash. In 30 days you will be exposed to the newbie trade, and the Marketplace opens up, CAS will set in and it is all downhill from there! I have been on here since November and have increased my humidor twice now, I started with a tupperdor, then went to a coolerador (28 quart) now I have a 50 quart and it is almost full. I have a 120 quart on the sideline for the next step. I also have the plans to build a humidor 24" wide X 36" tall and 16" deep. I am also on a buying freeze and my stash seems to be multiplying while I am away at work!
Everone tried to warn me, and I said nooooo it won't happen that fast, now I am on the floor laughing, because you can't seem to stop it! Start studying the STORAGE forum, and decide how you want to proceed, just FYI, because it is coming.
It's true I went from a desktop to 3 desktops to now 15 yrs later over 2000 sticks in 2 huge RH & temp controlled humidors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk