What's new

New to the Forum

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi, everyone. New to the forum. I'm from the Mass-NH borderlands (comes in handy for shopping :wink:). I'm looking forward to being a part of the forum.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
When you get the chance, give us an intro....What you like, how long you've been smoking, what's in your humi....etc.

Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the welcomes! I've been smoking for a few years but seriously in to cigars for about 2 years now. It started as a sort of weekly/biweekly thing to an every-day thing which has really helped me learn new cigars, boutique cigar makers, limited releases. I love the blogs.

I can't say I one specific favorite, but I do have a few favorites depending on price and body. In no particular order some of my favorites are the Tatuaje Noellas, Liga Privada T52, Copacabana, El Baton, Casa Magna Domus Magnus, Pepin Serie JJ, Carillo Short Run (Federal Cigar 90th) Corona, LFD Airbender Chisel, and Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor.

I have a bad habit of purchasing only one of a limited release and then if I fall in love with it can't get my hands on it again.

In my humidor I have some Cain Daytonas, Padillas Dominuses, 2 Feral Flying Pigs, 7-20-4s, Alec Bradley Tempuses, Sirenas, El Triunfadors, Casa Magnas and a few other assorted cigars (Im a geek, I have a spreadsheet.