What's new

New to the forum

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been lurking around for a few weeks and finally decided to register and post some pictures. The tupperdore was my latest creation after seeing great suggestions on the container and trays in another thread, and the 40ct humidor was a beginner's buy that came with a sampler of cigars.

I recently bought some samplers from a website that I'm hoping are great. I'm still just testing out cigars to see what I like, and also drink combinations to go with each type of cigar. I'm hoping to find which cigars go well with coffee, scotch, bourbon, etc. because those are my drinks of choice. Anyways here are some pictures of what I have right now. I have quite a bit of room left in the tupperdore and hopefully I can find a cigar I like and purchase more of that type/quality. I have a lot to learn but that comes with time.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome guys

I'm excited for the new hobby, but my wallet is not so excited...

My other "hobby" which is basically who I am is building cars/trucks and as you can imagine, that hobby consumes a ton of money as well

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys, any suggestions on what kind of sticks to buy? When I browse cigar sites I now know how my girlfriend feels in the motor oil isle...