What's new

New to the group

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Just dropping a line to introduce myself. I have been enjoying cigars seriously for a little over 1 year.

Will hang out and read, ask questions if needed and looking forward to learning more about cigars and meeting all of you.

Fortunately, I now live in a State where the taxes for tobacco products isn't ourageous. Born and raised in Calif. but have made my way to Salem, VA.

Hi, to all!

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Welcome aboard! I should be driving to Roanoke in the next couple of weeks to see the folks. Enjoy the site.

:welcome:

- Dub

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
If you participate in a trade, split, etc. we ask that everyone (buyer and seller) submit a trader rating for all involved. It lets people know if they're dealing with a good egg or not. (Or what Steve said)

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I have been on other types of forums (computers, etc.) before but never have I been on one where reply's come so quickly.

You guys are awesome!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. :waving:

I'm sure you'll find this a fun and laid-back place to post. As far as trader ratings, the quickest way to get you started is to send a nice cigar package to the person who has the 15th post in your first thread. That usually gets you going down the right path ... :grin:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I'm sure you'll find this a fun and laid-back place to post. As far as trader ratings, the quickest way to get you started is to send a nice cigar package to the person who has the 15th post in your first thread. That usually gets you going down the right path ... :grin:
:rofl:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

:rofl:

:welcome: