What's new

New to the group

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
:welcome:

Hope you stick around; this is a fantastic cigar community, by far the best that I've found. In fact, it's now the only one I regularly participate in.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Welcome to the board...I know that you'll like it here.

What are your favorite smokes so far?

I know I will draw ire for this, but I am not into just "regular cigars" I also like infused cigars too.

Now I am not talking the grocery store/ quickmarket crap.

For a flavored infused cigars I love: All things Acid, cojijmar sugar-tipped, Cojimar Nu's and ( I have not tried the Cojimar Earth yet), love Drew Estates makings, but have not tried Ambrosia or his sub-cultures, but his Java, LVH's Kahlua offerings are good. All flavors of Heaven cigars, love all fo C.A.O flavored or not, have tried some Oliveros flavored and liked what I tried, and Tatiana.

In flavored/infused, I would like to try the Ghurka flavored, Sauza Tres, Hookha Tropical Cigars, Helix remix and of course the Ambrosia and Sub-cultures by Drew Estate.

For regualr cigars, I loved the Romeo Y Juliet Maduro Reserve I just had a couple of days ago, the Carlos Toraño-Signature toro was very good, I have had some exceptional Ghurkas and some bland ones, Padron, but have not gotten into too many othe "good" cigars due to finances. But that is about to change... for everyday cigars I have been doing Rosa Cuba's, Sol Cubano's and other inexpensive wins on some cigar auctions.

I just started smoking cigars the beginning of Dec. 2005 and have a LONG way to go... don't hold my cigar tastes or lack of experimenting against me. I am clay... mold me! :yes:

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. :waving:

I'm sure you'll find this a fun and laid-back place to post. As far as trader ratings, the quickest way to get you started is to send a nice cigar package to the person who has the 15th post in your first thread. That usually gets you going down the right path ... :grin:

Tedski... is that the 15th poster, period? :hysterica Or the 15th poster after my introduction? :bouncetau

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
And to all, yes I do believe this may just be the best cigar board out there.

Too many of them are pompous, acidic, hateful, argumentive and think they are looking down there noses at you when in fact the view for them is up, since their heads are actually up the asses!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Welcome to the board! I'm not a fan of the flavored smokes but ya gotta smoke what you like!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I know I will draw ire for this, but I am not into just "regular cigars" I also like infused cigars too.

Now I am not talking the grocery store/ quickmarket crap.

For a flavored infused cigars I love: All things Acid, cojijmar sugar-tipped, Cojimar Nu's and ( I have not tried the Cojimar Earth yet), love Drew Estates makings, but have not tried Ambrosia or his sub-cultures, but his Java, LVH's Kahlua offerings are good. All flavors of Heaven cigars, love all fo C.A.O flavored or not, have tried some Oliveros flavored and liked what I tried, and Tatiana.

In flavored/infused, I would like to try the Ghurka flavored, Sauza Tres, Hookha Tropical Cigars, Helix remix and of course the Ambrosia and Sub-cultures by Drew Estate.

For regualr cigars, I loved the Romeo Y Juliet Maduro Reserve I just had a couple of days ago, the Carlos Toraño-Signature toro was very good, I have had some exceptional Ghurkas and some bland ones, Padron, but have not gotten into too many othe "good" cigars due to finances. But that is about to change... for everyday cigars I have been doing Rosa Cuba's, Sol Cubano's and other inexpensive wins on some cigar auctions.

I just started smoking cigars the beginning of Dec. 2005 and have a LONG way to go... don't hold my cigar tastes or lack of experimenting against me. I am clay... mold me! :yes:
Hey everyones got an opinion. Tried most of the flavored or infused at one time or another. Just moved on. Experimenting is the name of the game. ENjoy.