What's new

New to this brotherhood

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am Billy and I am from East Islip Long Island NY. I am an avid cigar smoker usually 2 or 3 sticks aday. I have a few favorite goto cigars, The Aslyum Ogre13 barbershop 7x70, Alec Bradley Overture 6x60, The Inferno by Olivia 6x60, The Brick by Torano box pressed 6 1/2x60. I have a group of friends and we smoke every night in a homemade smoking tent closed in carport with a kerosene and propane heater. I look forward to reading your treads and sharing cigars. Have a great day. Billy

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Welcome! Ahh the smell of Kerosene... I am regulated to the porch which isn't so bad except for this time of year. I got a propane space heater which is nice but the odor sometimes really bothers my cigar enjoyment.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Welcome from a 15 minute car ride or so from me haha!! We got a few Long Islanders here. I'm usually at Matador Cigars on Sunrise Highway in Massapequa Park for the winter months and summers too since I have a locker there with a buddy. If you want to get together one night and go let me know!! Brace yourself for a very slippery slope!!