What's new

New toy

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
You just wind up getting into a problem when the barrel contour doesn't quite match up with the muzzle device contour or required setbacks. With the $150 that some of the manufacturers like charging along with the fact that it's generally accepted a thread-on suppressor by design provides a more consistent mounting point imparting that consistency to long range accuracy rigs if you play that game. I used to fight with my Surefire suppressors and their muzzle devices frequently.

With newer manufacturing technologies, more affordable titanium options, and serviceable internals, weight and length tend to not be factors limiting your selection.

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
From what I can tell the main thing that looks confusing is the Sig Sb15 "Stabilizing Brace" which is an ongoing grey area with the atf but they did respond with this letter,
Besides that I think it comes down to what lower you are using View attachment 46448
Lower doesn't matter. Most lowers anymore come as multi-caliber. If you hear that it has to be engraved pistol with yours name and address, it's BS. When you buy the lower you just need to register it as a pistol.