What's new

New toy

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Nice one, Dran! Haier is a big enough name. I've had this yard sale 18 bottle model for like 6 years.
The electronics were shot so I threw in 12VDC, a thermostatic trigger, and two large PC fans. (Peltier cooling)
However, for the last few years I just use it unpowered with HCF beads , scattered Bodeva bags and silica KL during the summer months.

Last edited:

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Haha! How can you not appreciate A. A work in progress, and B. A "Full Metal Jacket" reference?

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Easy killers! This should actually be read:
This is a special unfinished wino because its MY unfinished wino... There are many like it but this on is mine, without it, i am not complete, without me, it is not comeplete.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Indeed, when I hear trolling, i think some guy being an ass just to be an ass, i have seen lots of good natured shit talking here... But no trolling.
Dran, if you PM me your address, I still have a couple humidor registration forms from Haier and Cuban Crafters. I'll send it out with your addy and they send you coupons and stickers cheap cutters and promos and stuff.
First time I emailed a form they turned it down because they don't accept replicas. Physical address keeps fraud down, I guess.

Last edited: