What's new

New Toyota Supra

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Matt you know my favourite part of this entire debate is. I'm so fucking tired and I'm thinking Celica and saying Supra. I owned a AWD Celica not supra bahahaha. Sorry I am so agreeing with you.

That was a very intense moment lapse in my head. I'm Toyota guy through and through bit work is beating my ass.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Matt you know my favourite part of this entire debate is. I'm so fucking tired and I'm thinking Celica and saying Supra. I owned a AWD Celica not supra bahahaha. Sorry I am so agreeing with you.

That was a very intense moment lapse in my head. I'm Toyota guy through and through bit work is beating my ass.
Its all good brother, I thought I lost my mind and had to text some buddies to make sure I was giving out wrong info.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Its all good brother, I thought I lost my mind and had to text some buddies to make sure I was giving out wrong info.
Lol 16hr days aren't so good anymore I'm just getting killed. My information was all correct with the exception of the car lol I was a little ass backwards there lol.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Heard that Toyota might be coming out with a new Supra in 2015. Has anyone heard any final details on this? The old Supra 1993 mid year through 1998 are 1 of my favorite cars of all time. Still pretty reasonable in price for how rare they are and how much car you get. I am sure the new ones will be way expensive. If anyone has any good info on the new Supra let me know!
I worked for a Toyota dealership in 2002 and they said they may come out with a new one, hopefully some day.