What's new

New Travel Humidor

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
First up is my smallest case. It holds 3 foam trays. These are the same deep grooved trays that I use in my large travel humidor. They have been cut down to fit in the small case. Each tray will hold 4 cigars up to 6.25" long. In my pictures, I have the 3 trays filled with 50 ring gauge cigars, and all three fit in the case. Tight fit, but no damage to the cigars. Later on, I will have the same type of thinner trays that are offered in the Cigar Caddy. These thinner trays will increase capacity to 15 cigars. It will have a Humidipak for humidification. Price will be $24.99 plus shipping. My travel humi has a handle, and a pressure relief valve. Thats something that other brands do not offer at this price point. These will be available in about 2 weeks.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Next up is a little bigger. Will hold 3 of the same trays as the smaller model. With the Cigar Caddy type trays, each tray will hold up to 6 cigars for up to an 18 cigar capacity. It will handle a cigar up to 7 inches or so. Will have a humidipak for humidification. Price will be $29.99. Just like my smaller case, it has a handle and a pressure release valve.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Got ya.

Your replacement trays, they are a lot firmer than the stock otterbox trays?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
my trays use foam that is a little firmer. also, these trays are 1 inch thick with 3/4 inch grooves. They are less floppy.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
please remember that the medium case is available, just not on my website yet. small case will be a couple of weeks. if you want a medium case, pm me for payment details. Thanks.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very nice. I'm thinking I might have to upgrade the one I have soon. I don't think the one I have is going to cut it when I go on vacation.