What's new

New US Navy Poster

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Probably about 15 years ago my cousin was almost finished with the SEALS training. While on leave he was out on the lake (winter, frozen lake) with a friend being pulled behind a 4 wheeler on a sled. The driver was moving quickly, spun him around and he hit his foot on the bow of a canoe frozen in the middle of the lake. broke almost every bone in his foot and ended his possibilites as a Navy SEAL. He has, however worked his way up n the ranks of the Navy since then.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We should take one or two of those Iowa class destroyers we have in the moth ball fleet and send them out there. Could you image the damage that could be sustained from a full broadside.
forget the destroyers... we just need to bring back 1 old school battle ship anchor that baby off the coast... if the pirates have any common sense they will leave it alone... i mean when was the last time it was a good idea to attack a ship that has multiple cannons the size of trees......

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
forget the destroyers... we just need to bring back 1 old school battle ship anchor that baby off the coast... if the pirates have any common sense they will leave it alone... i mean when was the last time it was a good idea to attack a ship that has multiple cannons the size of trees......
:lol I meant battleships, I don't think there is such a thing as Iowa class destroyers