What's new

New Video: Tour of Padron HQ in Miami FL. with Jorge Padrón

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Always good to see behind the scenes of a company. I was suprised to see they freeze the cigars, guess freezing really doesn't affect flavor cause they make some very tasty sticks.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Always good to see behind the scenes of a company. I was suprised to see they freeze the cigars, guess freezing really doesn't affect flavor cause they make some very tasty sticks.
I had the same thought. Before I watched this I was worried to freeze mine but now I know it should not matter.

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I usually freeze my new purchases to kill any tobacco beetles before moving them into the humidor.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Awesome! Another point of interest was that it was shot with the exact camera & lens that I've been eyeballing for purchase in the very near future: D7000 & 11-16, though I'm considering getting a 16-85 in addition or instead. We'll see...

:thumbsup:

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When he opened that white door my eyes became huge. They need to hide golden tickets in boxes, that is my candy store!
That is a candy store. But my heaven was at the padron nica factory. Here's me and piles and piles of sun grown anniversario wrapper.

good times, and happiness.

Thanks for watching guys.

Dan