What's new

New Virginia BOTL!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to drop in here and give a good morning to all my BOTLs! Glad to have finally gotten on the forum and can't wait to share some smokes and gain endless knowledge from all my brothers. I'm currently living in Hopewell, VA and gotta say I haven't found much in the world of cigar around here but have really been wanting to make the trip to Havana Connection down in Richmond, I bought lots of sticks from their Williamsburg location when I was living over there. Made a few trips over to Emerson's as well and love the vibe over there, just wish I was closer! Big sports fan (Baltimore Ravens, Baltimore Orioles and the Philadelphia Flyers) love horror films and most all things Whiskey! In my short smoking career I have become a big Oliva fan, Rocky Patel and of course Fuente. Looking forward to extending my palate and have lots of great sicks aging in my humi.

So in short, glad to be here, great to meet you all and hope everybody has a great afternoon! Cheers fellas!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks very much for the warm welcome everybody! I just polished off a Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve torpedo...delicious!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Gaspy,

:welcome: from sunny Minnesota!

This is a great place to learn more about cigars and "extend your palate". Hope you enjoy your stay here!!