What's new

New XBOX 360

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
So this is basically like playstation 3's slim ps3 right?

Appears that way so far it is much smaller then the original side by side . Best thing for me is it looks like I'll be able to get ride of the jet engine in my living room every time I start the thing up and the upgrade of a 20gb HD to a 250. GF told me when she saw it last night since its black I'll have to get it because it matches the rest of the electronics......darn really had to twist my arm.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
So this is basically like playstation 3's slim ps3 right?
Wrong, they still have a POWER BRICK, hahah! :hysterica

Oh, and...

*No HDMI out of the box.
*Proprietary HDD.
*Disk Tray (not really an issue but disk trays still are flimsy in my opinion and can break easy)
*DVD a.k.a. NO Blu-ray.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GpXPv2bKqXk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GpXPv2bKqXk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
22   0   0

Oh, and...

*No HDMI out of the box.
*Proprietary HDD.
*Disk Tray (not really an issue but disk trays still are flimsy in my opinion and can break easy)
*DVD a.k.a. NO Blu-ray.
No HDMI cables included but I do like the fact that this time they separated where you would plug in the Optical cord and HDMI cord. The power brick does suck.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
hmmmmm....Well, I am RROD right now, so I was going to go out and pick up a 250GB Xbox sometime soon here. But, maybe I'll wait for a little bit and pick up one of these instead. I wonder when they will be at retail stores.

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1

Oh, and...

*No HDMI out of the box.
*Proprietary HDD.
*DVD a.k.a. NO Blu-ray.
*You still have to pay for online gaming!!!!

I love my PS3 :)

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I think paying for online gaming is the biggest ripoff ever. PS3 FTW!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I think paying for online gaming is the biggest ripoff ever. PS3 FTW!!
Posted via Mobile Device
PS3 E3 Presentation just ended and PS3 is adding an optional premier membership for $50 a year or $17 for 3 months that will offer exclusive content, free store games, movies, and most likely BETAS.

At least we get a choice.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If your a real gamer, Xbox 360 all the way,, and 50 bucks for a year is hardly worth complaning about.. I burn that every trip to the B&M