What's new

New Years Eve

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are your plans? what are you drinking?

Im doing a pub crawl with some friends so most likely ill be sticking to beer. Its going to be a blast, it starts at 6pm so i doubt ill even remember new years LOL.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Dre, be safe my friend, I know how you Canadians can be!

I'm having a good friend drop by for the night. We plan on getting a little drunk and having a few cigars! I am ready to get 2006 outta here!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
my lady and i are going downtown to the gaslamp quarter,,, all-inclusive party to be held at the Witherby, with a room at the downtown Westin hotel. as for the drink, it's all top-shelf and it's all free! so i'll mix it up a bit! as for the smoke, the opus X from the carlito sampler is crying out,,,, it'll be a hoooooot!!!

jeff

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Staying home and having friends over. I still haven't decided which cigar(s) to smoke, I'll have to dig through my Humi's a little:smile:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Staying home and having Chinese Food with the kids. Then watch the ball drop at midnight.

The next day its off to Mom and Dads for lunch.

R

RX2010

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I'll end the year with a cohiba robusto from my beautiful wife, and begin the new year either an ESG or aRyJ churchill 97' I was gifted a few months back

will accompany them with the Remy santy sent me

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I never liked New Year's. Anything outside hanging out at friend's house sucks.
This year, my old college roommate and her husband are in town. We're going to a very nice dinner and then heading back to my place for some great wine, cigars, and a nice view of the fireworks.

justinphilly

makin dollars out of $.15
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i am a bartender at a bar whose owner realizes that this is "amateur night"

I like the low-key new years..

This year, the wife and me will be going to my brother's house. A few couples will be having dinner and drinks.. Afterwards the girls will drink wine while the guys smoke stogies..

The lineup for me..

2000 Festival Del Habanos Perla
1983 Upman Corona
2005 Swiss Release Punch Robusto (always smoke my fav of the previous year's regional on nye)

so new years eve is looging GREAT for me!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Not doing much. My oldest had surgery on Tuesday (fourth one over the past year or so), so we're mostly tending to her needs. We usually don't do much on New Year's Eve anyway (one glass of wine and my wife is fast asleep).

I'm going to start with a RyJ Robusto EL on the eve. We'll have to play it by ear after that.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm probably going to be low key. I just had a wisdom tooth surgically removed on Wednesday.

I'll probably have a couple small drinks and play cards or something of that nature. Hopefully I'll be able to fit some cigars in.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Getting together with about 4 other couples, I will stick to beer and wine unless we have it at one friends house(he has very good Scotch that he had picked up while he was working in Ireland). And as for cigars...

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel Maduro
Gurkha Genghis Khan

I'll start with those and go from there.

Have a good New Year everyone. Cheers from Mass.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Throwing a party... it is easier to do that than to go out and deal with everybody.. I have to bartend until about 10 and then it will be beer, wine, liqour, whatever is flowing I will partake in....

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ITS almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is your last chance to build up your alcohol tolorance for new years LOL