What's new

Newb from ?Houston

TimL

Another FOG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys/Gals,

Tim here, live in H-Town. Smoking cigars for a little over five years. Mostly cubans, mostly aged. Very little NC's but I do enjoy La Flor, Cusano 18 PM, Davidoff and a RP on occasion. Don't like any Fuente/Newman products other than the Opus #4.

My favorite cigars are anything Taboada, Hoyo -Epi No.1/du Price/du Maire/des Dieux, RyJ TPC/898, Por PC, Cohiba CCE/CORO/Sig II, Boli CE/PC and Beli. Almost anything Upmann other than the Mag 46. Of course many others but these are my go-to's short list. :glassesgr

I'll be hanging out in the Habanos forums and trading/buying for the most part and look forward to chatting with you guys and possibly hanging at a herf or crawl. I post mostly on ASC or CS. Rarely on CF.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
:welcome: Please share your experiences for sure brother. Nice to have you at BOTL. You can send me any of those favorites :stretchgr:.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Hey Tim, welcome to our community. You were the first BOTL I was aware of from Houston when I first got into cigars via your posts on a.s.c. Good to have you :thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Tim!

You need to come join a group of us at the Smoke Inn this coming Saturday about 3 in the afternoon.
The Smoke Inn
9435 Jones Rd.
Houston, Tx, 77065

Barry