What's new

Newb from Oceanside CA!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello Everyone, My name is Daniel. I have been smoking cigars for the past 5 years. I got started when an ex-girlfriends father introduced me to them. Since then, I have been expanding my palate as much as I can. I have 1 about once or twice a week. I recently moved here to Oceanside CA to start a new job and am on call some nights. I love micro brews and all types of bourbons. Besides cigars and libations, I love deep sea fishing. I look forward to meeting everyone on here and participating in the forum. Cheers!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome from North Carolina.

I just recently moved from Oceanside and i definitely miss Colimas down there in downtown Oside along with Pizza port.

I definitely recommend stopping by cigar grotto and picking up some good cigars from Greg.
Thanks @ChuckMejia Also, thank you for your service. I will have to try Colimas this week. I have been to pizza port already multiple times. I am actually going to cigar grotto tomorrow once I get off work. They have a special going on.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Welcome from Fresno, Ca
Make sure to take advantage of your proximity to Mexico . I will be headed to Rosarito in August, love the San Diego and Baja area. In 2018, will be moving to Rosarito world be good to meet other smokers. Good luck on here @ Botl. What's your favorite cigar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk