What's new

Newb looking for help

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I dont know enough myself, but I do know that you will be asked if these are the only two sticks you received? If so, is there a way you can ask for the box codes on the box? (usually on the bottom)

Aside from that, I would suggest looking at the following site and try to verify as best you can.

Verify CC's

Good luck man!
-Chrisso

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
From what I can see from the bands, they look correct. Definitely helps to know the source/box codes. The wrappers also have the "stitched" veins you see on many CCs.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
for future reference, put something in the photo to shopw scale, a common item like a lighter or coin (NOT a nipple, rex!). IIRC, those bands are from very recent production, but look solid, as do the smokes themselves. spark them up and let us know! o)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
for future reference, put something in the photo to shopw scale, a common item like a lighter or coin (NOT a nipple, rex!). IIRC, those bands are from very recent production, but look solid, as do the smokes themselves. spark them up and let us know! o)
For future reference my nipple is about the size of a Susan B. Anthony coin... :thumbup: