What's new

Newb starting off with a bang.

FocusONToNY

To smoke is human , to smoke cigars is divine !
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Botl,
This is my first post as a new member and its an honor to be apart of the brotherhood. I am reading a bunch of great posts which has inspired me to attempt a bomb right out of the gate. But, I figure I will sit back and read some more about the boards and brotherhood, Thanks in advance for the welcome,

Much appreciated,
Chris
Enjoy and welcome to the brother hood !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing all the warm welcomes is great guys. Thanks!
Well to start this off right, my name is Chris and I have a cigar obsession. When I am not glued to my computer or working for the man I enjoy working out, smoking stogies, long walks on the beach, deep conversation, and short walks to the B&M. Call me if your interested ladies.:troll: .........Other than that I am a local to northern Cali and hope to meet up with some of you guys if I get the chance. It's a beautiful thing to share common hobbies and build new friendships. I have been smoking since I was very young, since it was a new year tradition in my house, but am still very much an amateur. I hope to earn a spot in the fold among this brotherhood and learn a lot along the way.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome from Australia Chris, I would definitely recommend reading up before bombing...

Once you open the flood gates there is no stemming the tide.. You would look back at the peace when you first joined and go wanting....

LOL Nah get in there brother! Enjoy It!