What's new

Newb

herbsflat4

College
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well let me introduce myself. I am currently a Senior studying Mechanical Engineering at UNC-Charlotte. I have never tried cigarettes and only sampled the ganja. Neither are for me. Cigars are however a nice way for me to have that hour or more too myself sunday nights and prepare for the week ahead. I am very interested in the types of cigars out there and would like to try as many styles as possible. I prefer the milder cigars currently. I like my Nat Sherman University's. It was my first. I have a 10-15 count humidor with only 2 stogies in it. I dont smoke but once a week if that. That is why i dont keep many on hand. Any suggestions for a good $7 cigar?

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Fuente Hemingway. Great Cameroon cigar. I love them. Stick to the classic or the short story. And Welcome to BOTL.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Hello and welcome,

After getting a hoooked up on the newbie sampler, I am an advocate of starting there. Post that you are interested in a cash deal and let your sponsor know you like a lighter smoke. I'm sure someone will take care of you. Lots to learn here.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Hello and welcome aboard. There are a lot of good sticks out there for that price. Go buy one try it if you like it then ask someone at your local shop to give you some more suggestions.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. Lots of mild smokes in the fuente family. Davidoff while expensive is a very nice smoke as well.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Welcome to BOTL! I would reccomend any of the Carlos Toranos & Padron X000's.