What's new

Newbie cigar fan here!

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I am also new to the list and I reside in Northern California (Tracy). I have been a fan of the leaf for going on 4 years and I just stumbled across this site and I can say hands down it is the best.

I am an avid Nicuraguan fan Oliva, Padron and Padilla are some of my favorites. My tastes vary depending on the time of day...

I loved the post regarding improving one's palate.

My walk around is a 9x18 Makarov. For the price you cannot beat them. Practically a 'throw away' check them out at makarov.com as they are going fast...

In closing, has anyone ever smoked this little cigar wannabe called a Acid Blondie? This guy at work swears by them but IMHO life is too short to smoke bad cigars!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I am also new to the list and I reside in Northern California (Tracy). I have been a fan of the leaf for going on 4 years and I just stumbled across this site and I can say hands down it is the best.

I am an avid Nicuraguan fan Oliva, Padron and Padilla are some of my favorites. My tastes vary depending on the time of day...

I loved the post regarding improving one's palate.

My walk around is a 9x18 Makarov. For the price you cannot beat them. Practically a 'throw away' check them out at makarov.com as they are going fast...

In closing, has anyone ever smoked this little cigar wannabe called a Acid Blondie? This guy at work swears by them but IMHO life is too short to smoke bad cigars!

Welcome. Re-open this as a new thread in intros so people can find you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welsome from another newb! In fact, I hopefully have a box of Sancho Panza's waiting with the mail at home.