What's new

newbie from Albany ny

Sal Serrano

Vancouver , Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Los Angeles California. Also a new member. I had my first cigar in Vancouver Canada. It was late and I had a few drinks in me. Walking back to my hotel something hit and reminded me that cubans were legal. I asked the cigar guy for his favorite cigar. Sure enough he handed me a monte 2. From the second I lit it up I new there was something magical. I have been smoking and exploring different types of cigars ever since.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't had the pleasure of a Cuban,yet. What nc is your current fav? I'm putting together a list of must tries. Interested in finding out what everyone's go to stick is.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I haven't had the pleasure of a Cuban,yet. What nc is your current fav? I'm putting together a list of must tries. Interested in finding out what everyone's go to stick is.
The Drew Estate Line: My Uzi Weighs A Ton, Herrera Esteli, Liga Privada, Undercrowns, Kentucky Fire Cured....I think I'm forgetting a few...

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Welcome from Utica area. Habana Premium is a great place with lots of variety. Ed Leez is about 5 minutes away and another great place to go and enjoy a cigar.

(Nice avi. btw. (y))

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped into Habana today and picked up a Camacho corojo. Didn't like it so much. I looked up Ed leez, gonna try to stop by there over weekend. Thanks.