What's new

Newbie from Boston

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I already posted a thread but I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Donnie I'm from Boston, I'm new to smoking and am here to meet some people and learn about this cigars. I'm into photography and politics but I won't push my politics on anyone or bring them up where they are not needed. I hope to get to know you guys because most of my friends don't smoke and I need people to talk to and maybe smoke with.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I've been buying and smoking anything people tell me are good. I love tatuaje vericu no 9, illusione mk as of right now they are favorites of mine. I also like the ashton vsg maybe I'm buying into the hype but if that's the case I'm sure i"ll catch shit from you guys and get some tips on some good smokes.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Honestly I've been buying and smoking anything people tell me are good. I love tatuaje vericu no 9, illusione mk as of right now they are favorites of mine. I also like the ashton vsg maybe I'm buying into the hype but if that's the case I'm sure i"ll catch shit from you guys and get some tips on some good smokes.
those are some damn fine smokes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Luckily I have a friend that has been smoking for about 15 years so he has been telling me everything he likes and thinks is good.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Thank you so tell me what are some of your favorites, or anything you think i should try???

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome Donnie!! You are on the right track.....The only thing that matters is what you enjoy smoking. Stick to those manufacturers and try other Tatuaje/Pepin Garcia products. LaRiqueza and Tat Brown Labels are amongst my favorites. Padron Anniversary products are top notch.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went on a buying spree you would think I've been smoking for years.Tat products are heavily visible in both my humidors. i have LaRiqueza I must admit i haven't smoked any yet tho.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NICE!! Its Definitely fun to stock up on great stuff. La Riqueza Cabinets are very good smokes also. You'll find the time eventually to try them all out.