What's new

Newbie From Chester County, PA

MPG

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

My name is Mike and I've been smoking cigars (off and on) for around 10 years. I've been smoking one a day lately and really enjoy a medium to full body, full flavor cigar. I was fortunate to come across your site and began reading reviews and decided to join. I believe that it would be a great place to get the real (unbiased) review skinny from like minded folk. My cigar favorites have changed over time but lately I've been smoking mostly Padron's. Smokes that I've really enjoyed lately have been the Padron 1964 Anniversary (Imperial) and the Anejo Shark. After reading some reviews I like the sound of the Liga Privada No. 9 and was wondering about similar smokes that would be worth trying. Also, similar products that may be available that could be a daily smoker but not quite so expensive.

Looking forward to participating, reading posts and expanding my smoking experience.

Regards,
Mike

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Welcome from NJ, Mike. You came to the right spot! Peruse threads to learn, ask questions when you have them, and interject when you have something to add!

Seems you have an "expensive" palate! ;)

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Mike, welcome! Thanks for the great intro. Ligas and Padron Anniversaries are in a class all their own but check out some of the Roma Craft stuff, especially the Cro Magnum and maybe the skull crusher or born crusher from Surrogates.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Welcome from VA. If you want a cheaper Liga privada, try out the papa fritas or the Undercrown corona viva

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey Mike,

:welcome: from sunny Minnesota :waving:

Glad that you decided to join!

+1 on the Undercrown as a less expensive Liga alternative. I'm also a big fan of the Ortega series D the LADC- Mi Amour and literally anything that Crowned Heads is putting out right now (4 Kicks, Mule Kick, Headley Grange).

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Welcome from Dauphin County. I get to travel to Chester Co 5 days a week. Hopefully I'll move there in a 4-6 months. I need to be closer to Parkesburg and Downingtown.

MPG

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for your kindness and recommendations. I'm making my list and hope to give most if not all a try. This is going to be fun!

Thanks again all.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Welcome. Can't go wrong with anything Liga. I second/third/fourth the papas fritas and CROWNED HEADS. Look em up. They're infallible right now.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Mike and :welcome: Great intro. We are glad to have you join us. I am sure you will enjoy the website and brotherhood here.