What's new

Newbie from China

Mathson

alphacigar_justin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey brothers,

Newbie here, grew up in both Taiwan and Mainland China but did my undergrad in Chicago, and about to move back to the states after 2 years in China.

First job out of college was liquor distribution in the mainland, that's when an american buddy of mine introduced me to US cigar brands (first one was rocky patel edge corojo), and I've been interested in cigars ever since. Looking forward to settling back in the states permanently and meeting some brothers

Cheers guys

Mathson

alphacigar_justin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!!!

Did you read under his name @Smoqman ?? Absinthe infused cigars? Did you just mess your pants?
Haha, not everyone likes spirits on their cigars, but I can't please everyone! But yes, we take some traditional french absinthes and send them to our factory in the Dominican Republic where they are infused onto some of the leaves. Any Absinthe nerds in here?

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Haha, not everyone likes spirits on their cigars, but I can't please everyone! But yes, we take some traditional french absinthes and send them to our factory in the Dominican Republic where they are infused onto some of the leaves. Any Absinthe nerds in here?
@Smoqman is a big one. Hence why I said that!! haha

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Welcome from the Western burbs of Chicago! Where did you go to school in Chicago? My girlfriend went to Columbia for a couple years.