What's new

Newbie from Conroe, TX

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Name's Dave.

Been lurking the forum for awhile (especially the humidor/wineador pages...) and figured I'd see what being a BOTL member was all about!

Really a recent trip to the Caribbean where I got to experience the "forbidden fruit" that is a CC brought me back. Was a "celebratory" type smoker in my early adult hood and bought sticks based more on name vs their taste and understanding my own palette. I've smoked Montecristo, Punch, Macanudo's etc but again, didn't understand "what" I was smoking back then. Now, I'm wanting to learn and understand more about the leaf, my palette and generally enjoy the Brotherhood.

Working through the Man O'War Anthology sampler right now (thanks Cbid!). But have since enjoyed the CAO 660 Carb, MyFather Le Bijou 1922 Torpedo, Luchador El Castigo, Liga #9 Robusto, Undercrown Gran Toro on top of the Cohiba as far as recently.

Until I build up otherwise, I'll keep living vicariously in the humidor/wineador threads!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I'm just a few miles north of you in Huntsville!
Good deal! Don't make my way up there too often as I work in the Porter/New Caney/Kingwood area, but I'm sure our paths will cross at some time.

Welcome from Buffalo! (y)
Been around those parts a time or 20. My GF's family is from Wilson, so anytime we want to eat well or shop when we visit we head to Buffalo or Niagara Falls.

Welcome from Memorial/Spring Branch, TX!
Howdy!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from So Cal. Fellow Newb here. Similar taste in sticks. Also been hanging in the wineador threads. Just bought a 12 bottle wine cooler on Craigslist and converted it. Still a work in progress though. BOTL nice place to hang.