What's new

Newbie from Coral Springs/Coconut Creek, FL

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Hello, I wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Alan, and I recently joined. I live in Coral Springs/Coconut Creek, which is in South Florida. Been a cigar smoker since I turned 18 over 13 years ago. I actually work for a cigar company, but choose not to go into detail about my job. Big fan of Padrons (80th, 46th, and 1926 series are my faves), Montecristo Epics, La Flor Dominicana Colorado Oscuro, La Flor Factory Press, Zino Platinum Crown Series (special wrapper is the best), Torano Salutem, My Father Box Press, and Liga Privadas. I look forward to getting to know others on this forum. I actually know some members already as they told me about this forum, it's just taken awhile for me to join.
Alan

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to the forum Alan! You came to the right place, and are in the presence of some great BOTL's. Glad to have you here :)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hi Alan!

:welcome: from Minnesota :waving:

Glad that you decided to join! sounds like you've got some GREAT favorites.

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Alan and :welcome: We are glad to have you join us. I am sure you will enjoy the website and brotherhood here.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
SDShark, you ever been to Liberty Tobacco or Excalibur Cigars in Kearney Mesa? I used to go to both places often when I lived in San Diego.