What's new

Newbie from Crooklyn, NYC

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi everyone. My name is Dan and I am from Brooklyn. I have been smoking cigars for about 10 years now and really seriously or the past 2 years.

I am a member on CP and CS and one of the members here brought this site to my attention for which I am gratefull.

Just to give you guys an idea for what I like: ISOMs ( who does not :thumbsup: ), OPUS, VSG, ESG, PADDY 64 and 26, AF Hemingways, Anejo, Tats...... you get the idea. But most of all I love smoking them with some BOTLs at a HERF somewhere.

So hope to meet some new and some old BOTLs at the Long Island HERF in Oct :smokingbo

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I had the pleasure of meeting Dan at the "Hurricane Charity Herf" this weekend.

Very nice feller ineed!

Glad you could make it here Dan

~Mark

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
How ya doin?

Hi everyone. My name is Dan and I am from Brooklyn. I have been smoking cigars for about 10 years now and really seriously or the past 2 years.

I am a member on CP and CS and one of the members here brought this site to my attention for which I am gratefull.

Just to give you guys an idea for what I like: ISOMs ( who does not :thumbsup: ), OPUS, VSG, ESG, PADDY 64 and 26, AF Hemingways, Anejo, Tats...... you get the idea. But most of all I love smoking them with some BOTLs at a HERF somewhere.

So hope to meet some new and some old BOTLs at the Long Island HERF in Oct :smokingbo