What's new

Newbie from Dallas

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hey Altercall, I'm in Arlington too. I think we should get together sometime and smoke. I stopped in a City Cigar off of Knox today for the first time. Small store, but you could smoke inside, and they had a great selection of premium sticks!

Where you at in Big D Sheep ??

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
You don't want to get to know Sheep, he's a Duane... errr.... Duane, he's a Sheep...:grin:

He's out by White Rock Lake.

We can get together at Tobacco Road in Arlington, I'm a member up there. Let me know when and I'll check and see if I'm available.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Perfect. I was there last week perusing the wares! I'd say tomorrow, but I'm boiling up about 62 lbs of crawfish tomorrow afternoon!

You get out much in the evenings after work?

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Now I do. I'm a coach and we just finished track season!!! Free at last, and 3 weeks till vacation!!!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Where you at in Big D Sheep ??
Well remember when I said, "from Dallas"? That means I live in Dallas. More specifically, Dallas, Texas. Or, the municipality of Dallas-located in Dallas county. :grin:

As for where in Dallas, like Altercall said, I'm over by White Rock Lake, over on the SE side, right behind Casa Linda.

:smokingbo

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Oh yeah, and Tobacco Road is the *SHIT* for real tho.

I was just up there hanging out playing poker Friday night.

If I didn't live 35 miles away, I'd probably become a club member. LOL

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Yeah...well Sheep...Baa Baa bite me! :)

Most people don't bother telling out of towners what little po' dunk city they're living in, thus " I live in Dallas " I'll try to remeber to take you literally next time! :clap:

Hope to meet you soon!

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
If that kind of sarcastic whit annoys you, you don't want to meet him in person.:argh:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
See, unfortunately, blooz just missed out on my rant about "Dallas" a couple of weeks ago. This would all be a *LOT* funnier if he knew what we're referencing, Jay. LOL

And yeah, I can be a sarcastic prick sometime. It's the charming bit of my glowing personality. :headroll: