What's new

Newbie from Huntsville AL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Colorado
Thanks for the welcome JG. I appreciate the message and look forward to participation and soaking up some knowledge here. My brother traveled to Colorado for several years awhile back and he almost moved there due to the beauty of your state. Made me want to visit and do a little fly fishing but havent got there yet. Still on my bucket list though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Fairfield Glades Tenn.
Fairfield Glades...haven't heard of that town Genuine so I looked it up. I use to travel to Crossville, TN, which seems to be close to there, in my younger life up on the Cumberland Mountain. Loved it there. Frickin Beautiful there also. Always looked forward to going there. Thanks for the welcome message.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're in the right place for that! When you can too, check out the newbie trade thread to get your feet wet and meet some of the seasoned brothers here. You'll be able to make some new friends and earn trade credits for the future!
Not sure I am understanding Trade and Trade credits yet. Trying to find info on it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Than he stewa! Roll Tide! Drive safe tomorrow and enjoy the game. Maybe the offense can work some of the kinks out. We are looking forward to an exciting season.