What's new

newbie from ireland

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
puropaddy said:
hi folks
i'm ivor from dublin 34 married to my cuban wife barbara for 6 years have been smoking cigars for around 12 years,favourites monte 2,partagas 898,juan lopez 2 and any well made flavoursome cigar.
have been to cuba many times,my wife was a torcedor in la corona for 4 years,her grandfather has worked there for 47 years!
have just returned from havana where quality of cigars seems to be getting back to what it was after many years of dubious quality
anyone wishing to visit cuba please mail me and i will give you suggestions a plenty,music,food,where to stay and of course cigars
I have been working on setting up a trip to go to Cuba and would love some information on how to get there...I was thinking about walking. Also any suggestions on anything that you can give me information on would be awesome.

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hal said:
:welcome:

Are either of you guys from Ireland near Cork?
Assuming I'm one of "you guys", personally I have not lived in Ireland, that was generations ago. I was implying that I am mostly Irish.

Our family lived near Galway, before moving here as a result of the potato famine.