What's new

Newbie From Louisiana

c money

Banned
Rating - 90%
10   1   0
Welcome. I am from Gonzales. How close are you to that? Me and some guys will be at habana port cigars this Saturday if you want to meet up.
That's my local stomping ground... Was there last night unloading my locker for the home humi... What time sat? Shoot me a PM.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Love the M logo stogie... Drive a Beast myself.
Hahaha are you my long lost brother(of the leaf)?!? :rofl:

Sorry :eek:fftopic: Mine is an '02 e46 ///cab

Not trying to be a poser but I am waiting for it to warm up enough to drop the top and smoke my first cigar driving home from work. And the stick might just be a T52 flying pig :cbig:

(Think I brought 'er back on topic lol)

Last edited:

c money

Banned
Rating - 90%
10   1   0
Good seeing you bro. Hopefully next time we will be able to bullshit more. Great call on Chimes!
Agreed.... Buddy I met I hadn't seen on months so we just caught up.... Working with Louis to do a "swap" day for those of us who like "limited" sticks.... Hopefully in June or July!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Agreed.... Buddy I met I hadn't seen on months so we just caught up.... Working with Louis to do a "swap" day for those of us who like "limited" sticks.... Hopefully in June or July!
Keep in in formed I would like to do that. If possible let's do it on a weekend so I will have a better chance of coming.