What's new

Newbie from MA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys/Gals,

My name is Richard and I am a cigar lover. Have been smoking on and off for about 20 years. Some of my current favorites are Perdomo, Ashton, R&J, Fonseca and a local offering from my B&M. Looking to expand my horizons a bit. Smoke daily in the summer and somewhat less in the not so pleasant winter.

Wife and I retired about a year ago, bought a 1980 VW Westfalia and plan to see much of the country. Son, with a new Grandson, down in Austin so many trips are planned in that direction.

Looking forward to interacting with the group.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massachusetts or Grand Cayman depending on weather
If you are anywhere near Watertown, I recommend you stop in at Cigar and Lounge. When I started getting serious about cigars (after smoking run of the mill cigars for 40 years) I stopped in and the owners (Demian and Big Mike) were great in helping me to sort out various cigars and to find a range of great cigars that fit my profile. They are friendly, knowledgeable and unpretentious - and this cigar bar is a great place to hang out.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Richard, welcome to BOTL. I'm in the burbs of Chicago, but make it to MA for one long weekend every summer. It's a friendly, knowledgeable group here, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.