What's new

Newbie from NC

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the hobby friend. Looking forward to see what your favorites will be
My brother has been smoking cigars for quite a few years, so he gave me a lot of guidance when I began earlier this year. I started out buying sampler packs & quickly determined that my preference is for full-bodied cigars. I’m particularly fond of maduro cigars made with Nicaraguan tobacco & cigars with a Mexican San Andres wrapper. I’m not partial to any particular brand yet, so I currently have quite a variety of brands in my humidor. I can say that the Esteban Carreras Chupa Cabra & Mr. Brownstone are two of my favorite cigars, as well as the Romeo y Julieta San Andres. I’m open to recommendations, so please offer up some that may appeal to my palate.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My brother has been smoking cigars for quite a few years, so he gave me a lot of guidance when I began earlier this year. I started out buying sampler packs & quickly determined that my preference is for full-bodied cigars. I’m particularly fond of maduro cigars made with Nicaraguan tobacco & cigars with a Mexican San Andres wrapper. I’m not partial to any particular brand yet, so I currently have quite a variety of brands in my humidor. I can say that the Esteban Carreras Chupa Cabra & Mr. Brownstone are two of my favorite cigars, as well as the Romeo y Julieta San Andres. I’m open to recommendations, so please offer up some that may appeal to my palate.
I don't have much experience with this wrapper besides the undercrown by Drew estates and my father opulencia. Undercrown was smoother and my father was definitely extra peppery. It's been a few years so my memory may be off on these.

I haven't tried, but one that seems to be popular is HVC hot cake. I am sure those with more experience with this wrapper will chime in and help ya :)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Give the Herrera Esteli Norteño or Oliva V Melanio Maduro a try. The Illusione Rothschild may be worth a look if you want a shorter smoke.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Welcome from Nor Cal!

....and the EC Chupa Cabra and Mr. Brownstone......MMMMMMmmmmmmm!!!:love::love::love: