What's new

Newbie from New Jersey!

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have a question...sorry if I'm going off topic, but while I was lurking around the site I saw trader rating. What's this all about?
Welcome to BOTL. A trader rating is gained by doing successful trades or other transactions. Sometimes these "transactions" are unexpected.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
View attachment 7362
Welcome to the insanity!!

Your next step Hmmmmm.......Yep, bigger humidor......ordering more cigars......Oh yea, Another humidor......Expect to live on Peanut butter for awhile as your checks will go to cigar shops all over the country.......Fortify your mailbox or front porch.......Be prepared to lie to the ones you love about how much you actually spent on cigars.........and O-yea did I mention you'll be needing another Humidor!!!!:drool:

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Welcome aboard. Check out some samplers and learn what you like, no sense in going broke buying a lot of stuff you may not like. This hobby is a marathon not a sprint.

Check out the Newbie Sampler if you are interested then sign up for it. Read the "stickies" in the forums.. a lot of useful info in there. Finally, feel free to ask questions!