What's new

newbie from oklahoma

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
:welcome:

definately look around on all the stickies...sign up for the newbie thread, and check out the sponsor sites for some great deals!

basically...do what everyone else has recommended so far! :stretchgr :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
welcome.
Just my little not you can pick up some great cigars for good prices at CBID. but make sure you have some will power on that site, unlike some people on here. A great starter cigar would be the 5 Vegas line. If you are patient then you could get them around 2 dollars a cigar. The lowers I have seen is just under 2 bucks a stick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks everyone. ill be checking the site out. i actually have this one, and a 1911 site i have been on for a while. nothing wrong with guns and cigars i guess.. lol.

thanx again for the warm welcome

russel
SDMF

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Welcome. I agree with the suggestion on the Padron line. Some of the smaller cigars in either line are a good smoke and you can get a bunch of em for <$4.00.

Like they said, c-bid is good, but you have to have a way of keeping yourself honest on there. Patience is the key!!! Not so much for value's sake, but so you don't buy everything. Wait for the best deal, not every deal.

Enjoy!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
hey everyone. just got into smoking cigars about 5 months ago. i quit marlboros cause i got tired of them, and figured if i enjoy my copenhagen pouches at work, and i cigar when i have time for one then i should be able to stay off the smokes. well, its worked so far.

anyways, im 34 from oklahoma, just west of tulsa. theres only one cigar shop i know of ( teds pipe shop in tulsa ) and i have bought a few cigars from there. i actually bought a montecristo but im waiting for when i have time to really enjoy it, its the most exspensive cigar i have bought, ( 9.70). i usually smoke garica y vegas, they are alright, but not the best i have had. being on a budget though, i cant just go buy a handful of 2 and 3 dollars cigars when i want.

any suggestions to the cheaper stuff? heres what i have tried.

grenaden's ( think thats spelled right) they suck, hated them

swisher they are alright, nothing else is like them, and they are ok for when im just wanting a quick cigar.

garcia y vegas i seem to keep coming back to these, the english corona's and the crystals they are pretty good, and i actually " enjoy them"

black n milds - they suck, i dont like them

backwoods - not bad, but i dont like the way they are constructed

anyway, any help on the cheap " gas station" cigars would be cool.

i dont get into the flavors, like vanilla or strawberry,

thanx

russel 5150

3 people can keep a secret if two are dead
:welcome: