What's new

Newbie from the OC

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Thank you all. Nice to be with guys who can appreciate the foul stench of second hand cigar smoke. Or at least that is my wife's feeling about my new love of cigars. Good thing I live in SoCal where you can smoke outside year yound. If it gets cold I put on a sweatshirt. If it rains..it will stop soon.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Sappenin guys? I'm new here, and dropped in to say hi. I have posted in several threads, but couldn't figure out how to start a new one. ONEADAY helped me out. I'm from SoCal and live in Laguna Hills. Is there anyone near by? I like to hit up a local lounge, either in Irvine Or Lake Forrest, every Friday afternoon. A couple of the guys from work be glad to meet some new guys to smoke with. I'll be seeing you in the forums, If I talk some crap don't take it personaly, just give it back. All in good fun.
:welcome:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I love OC!!!

I want to move to SoCal so bad!!! I almost took a job there a week ago. It was in Hollywood/LA, which would be nice, but I would like OC or San Diego. :thumbsup:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I love OC!!!

I want to move to SoCal so bad!!! I almost took a job there a week ago. It was in Hollywood/LA, which would be nice, but I would like OC or San Diego. :thumbsup:
LA and Hollywood are fun for the weekend, but otherwise suck. OC and SD are the shit. What do you do?

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
8000!

EDIT - Bollocks with ye, Greg! Congratulations. :smokingbo

And thanks on the contest, Dave.