What's new

Newbie in NC

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All! Im brand new to cigar smoking! Trying to keep it finacially reasonable in the beginning. To start i ordered a classics sampler from Cigars International The Boutique Classics Sampler includes:
2 - 5 Vegas Relic Perfecto (5.75" x 54)
2 - La Aurora Maduro Robusto (5" x 50)
2 - Fonseca Habana Seleccion Cosacos (5" x 48)
2 - Rocky Patel Puro Cubano Robusto (5.5" x 50)
2 - La Aurora 1495 Series Robusto (5" x 50)

I also got a digital hygrometer and some humid eze packs. I picked up a acrylic swingtop canister at Target. I stopped by a tobacco shop and got them to give me a cigar box made of spanish cedar to use in the acrylic canister. Of my selections ive smoked a 5 Vegas Relic Perfecto and a Rocky Patel Puro Cubano. I really enjoyed the flavors of the Rocky Patel. Right now id like to try as many types of cigars to find my own palate. I also want to be able to elaborate on my likes of a cigar better. For those wondering, My name is AFCREWCHIEF because in in the Air Force and im a F-15 crewchief. Any and all suggestions and tips are welcome.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
First of all thank you for your service and Welcome! Take the time to read the stickies in the forums. They will help out a lot. Trust me I'm a noob as well and going through all the stickies will simplify things.:smokingme Enjoy the site!

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Welcome from south carolina. I'm guessing your over by Jacksonville.
I appreciate you service and hope you enjoy our little corner of the net.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
the hospitality has been amazing! I see great friends coming from this community! Im actually an hour and a half outside raleigh

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Chief, Greetings from North Carolina my new friend and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

Where you at here in NC?